Name and address of the data controllers
The data controller within the meaning of the GDPR and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Winworld India Future Group,
No. 350, Level-0, 3rd Main,
4th Block, HBR Layout,
Bengaluru 560043, Karnataka, India.
Description and scope of data processing
Automated collection of data: Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information which is transmitted from the system of the accessing computer. These data are stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following data are stored automatically:
- Information about the browser type and version used.
- The operating system of the user.
- Date and time of access.
Contact form and e-mail contact
You can contact us directly by using our contact forms provided on our website. If you use this option, the data entered in the contact form will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
- First and last name and address of the user
- The users email
- Telephone number of the user (optional) For collecting and processing the data which you provide in the contact form your consent is obtained and we refer to this privacy statement. Alternatively, contact via the e-mail address we provide on our website is possible. In this case, your personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored. At the time of submitting the contact form or e-mail, the following data is also automatically transmitted and stored:
- The IP address of the user · Date and time of sending the contact form/e-mail
- We will process and use your personal data entered into the form exclusively for the processing of your concrete request. If you contact us by e-mail, our legitimate interest also lies in processing your request.
- The other personal data collected automatically at the time you submit the e-mail or contact form serve to ensure the security of our information technology systems and to protect our website against unauthorized access.
The data processing for the purpose of processing your request is based on your voluntary consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted automatically in the course of submitting an e-mail or contact form is Art.6 para.1 lit. f GDPR.
We will store your personal data only for the time period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage. For the personal data provided by you in the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the processing of your request has been completed. The request has been completed when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been clarified completely. The data collected automatically will be deleted after a period of four weeks.